Open Division Rules Update! Effective Immediately.
For Immediate Release: Open Division rules update effective IMMEDIATELY
- Sail panels will no longer be permitted on either side of the roll cage. No air deflection devices other than the top wing will be permitted. Subject to track official discretion.
- No panels or air deflection devises of any kind allowed on the nerf bars.
- Wing Panels may not exceed the following dimensions.
- Right Side wing panel may not exceed 48” long or 20” tall at any point
- Left Side wing panel may not exceed 48” long or 28” tall at any point
- Center Section may not exceed 41” wide at any point
- Floor Pans can not extend beyond the beyond the frame rails and can not extend past the rear seat mount on the frame.
- All Body rules will be subject to track official discretion.