2021 Rule Changes
(All rule changes effective immediately unless noted)
- Tuesday Night Class lineup. Cadet, Beginner Box Stock, Box Stock and Open
- Wednesday Night Class lineup. JR Wing, Intermediate, and 600 Micro Sprint
- Cadet Division will now line up and race just like all other classes. There will be a winner. But NO points will be kept. Once a driver wins 2 features with 5 or more karts they must move up to beginner box stock. Starting in March Cadet teams must follow all beginner box stock rules. Must have tires in impound and run a sealed Briggs engine.
- Beginner Box Stock B mains will now transfer to A Main. Format will be just like Box Stock division.
- Beginner Box Stock weight rule 285lbs
- Box Stock weight rule 325lbs
- All classes must utilize a sprint car style rear bumper. No square flat kart bumpers. Must extend back a minimum of 7” from end of frame rail. (Bumper design must be approved by track management).
- Intermediate Class will now follow box stock wing size rules. (20” high, Right board 40” long 14” high. Must be within +/- 2 inches) Measurements include any lip on the side panels. Only 1 bend is allowed. Lips cannot exceed 1 inch.) No more than 1” of dish in the center section. Only ½” wicker allowed on center section. Center section 32” x 35” +/- 2 inches (Goes into effect in March 2021)
- Open Division 4 stroke 450cc and below powered karts minimum weight 450lbs.
- NEW CLASS JR Wing.
- Official rules will be posted on website.
- Tires will be Treaded Hoosier D-30. Impounded with same rules and Box Stock tires. No soaking or altering the tire in anyway. Tire testing will be in place. Right Rear 11.5×8 D30, LR and RF 11×6.5 D30, LF 11×5.5 D30
- Engines will be ran on Alcohol. Unsealed Briggs engines with a spec cam, piston, crank and rod.
- 7100 rpm Briggs Coil.
- Box Stock wing rules will apply. Must be flat panel center. No air foil type wings. Only ½” wicker allowed on center section.
- Minimum weight rule 350lbs
- Minimum age 10 years old. (Unless approved by track management)
- 600 Micros will follow all the U6SA rules for 2021. Including weight rules. Non wing will be 775lbs and winged will be 800lbs.
- Full 2021 rule book will be posted on the website.